Friday 23 March 2018

GYM, Fitness in todays scenario


GYM, Fitness in todays  scenario

In Aurangabad number of gyms and fitness centre are increasing. People are now preferring gyms to keep them fit rather than involving themselves in tennis, squash, badminton etc to remain fit. With changing in dynamics of world the trend for sports has now became gyms and fitness centre.
Rahul sir , the trainer of Fitness Point says, from past 2 years the craze of gym has been increases mostly youth are involving them in gyms. It has now became trend between the youngsters. Different category  of people come here. Main issue of todays people is weight loss as ever thing has become digital and  physical work is none so people are gaining weight. Youth come here to make six pack, he further says that we have tie-up our gym with Sneha Ved nutrition as only work out is not enough to stay fit, proper diet is also important .
Going to gym is whole process. Some people go to gym with others to get more motivated, others choose to have a little bit of alone time. Gym are not only about weight loss it depend on Goals like weight gain, weight loss, to increase strength and endurance.
Swapnil Baheti says, I come to gym daily as it helps me to control my weight, it reduces stress and anxiety if I have a bad day, running on machine clear my mind and de-stress my body and I feel so relaxed he futher adds that gym had also helped me for self esteem, the fact that I am taking good care of my body and that make me more happy and keep motivating me towards my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment